PortalIndexZoekenLaatste afbeeldingenThe Wanted Wolves InfovrThe Wanted Wolves RoedelsRegistrerenInloggen

Deel | 

The Wanted Wolves

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Nathan
Nathan

Aantal berichten : 392
Pawprints : 72
Naam : Gabri
Leeftijd : 28

Karakterprofiel
Roedel: The Wanted Wolves
Leeftijd: 4,5 years
Partner: If you're the right one..

The Wanted Wolves Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: The Wanted Wolves   The Wanted Wolves Emptyma jan 02, 2012 6:07 am

The Wanted Wolves TheWantedWolvesNew4

The howls and the growls. The blood through their veins, evilness and goodness. Everywhere they’d like to be, there’ll be jokes. The wolves with jokes, also called “The Wanted Wolves”.

The Wanted
» Nathan
» Raine

The Grovenors

The Sparks

The Claws

The Trackers
» Feline
» Night

The Watchers

The Little’s
» Illusion
» Manuelli [Ze staat er al vast bij]
» Gulia [Staat er ook vast bij, moet nog wachten op reactie]

xT H E W A N T E D R A N K Sx
;;The Wanted;; The leaders of this wolf pack who allow or dissalow new members and start activities. This rank has to get respect from the lower ranks.
;;The Grovenors;; This is the second highest rank of the pack. These wolves have to lead some activities, have to allow or disallow new members. There are two wolves who have this rank. Wolves of the lower ranks have to respect these wolves.
;;The Sparks;; This are the healer wolves of the pack. These wolves can heal member wolves who are injured. They also know much about medicins.
;;The Claws;; This are the defenders of the pack. They defend the territoria of The Wanted Wolves from intruders with their lifes and have to steal other territoria when there is a war.
;;The Trackers;; This are te hunters of the pack. They provide enough food and they are wolves who can hunt in every weather condition.
;;The Watchers;; This are the spies of the pack. They have secret missions to explore the other packs. They have to redeem these missions.
;;The Little’s;; This are the cubs of the pack. They are cubs till their First year, when they are 12 months old. Then they will be tested by the Wanted or the grovenors for another ranks.

xT H E W A N T E D L A W Sx
;;Always answer the howl of the leaders or the grovenors.
;;Listen to the leaders or the grovenors.
;;You are allowed to hurt other wolves at activities.
;;Everyone, young or old, is welcome.
;;Respect the higher Ranks, if you don’t do this you’ll get a punishment.
;;Every wolf must report if the leaders or the grovenors ask for it.
;;Be prepared to kill if there is a good reason to do it.
;;You’re allowed to have a relationship with wolves, also if they're good or bad.
;;You can speak about the pack to other wolves.
;;Follow these Laws and you won’t get in troubles.

xS I G N I N I N F O R M A T I O Nx
;; You can sign in for the pack through an activity when there is an activity for only new sign in’s.
;; If you roar to the Wanted, you’ll get a test if you’re good enough to join this pack.
;; We don’t do political friends.
;; Be patient until there is a response of the wanted or the grovenors.

xA L L I E S A N D E N E M I E Sx
;;A L L I E S;;
» …

;;E N E M I E S;;
» …

xT H E W A N T E D C R Y S T A L Sx
The Wanted Wolves 205a05u
The Wanted Crystals, het gebied van The Wanted Wolves, is de plek waar de roedel leeft.
Het heeft de zilveren gloed als het nacht is, waar de temperaturen aangenaam blijven.

xW A N T E D Y O U R P R O F I L Ex
The Wanted Wolves Wantedwolvesbe
If you want to show the other wolves that you're a pack member, you're allowed to
pick this button [without permissions, it's just free to get] to your subscription.

xM E M B E R L I S Tx
;;Nanami - Bezig met Topic. (Nathan)
;;Hailee - Bezig met topic. (Nathan)

xE X T R A I N F O R M A T I O Nx
;; The Claws, the defenders of this pack, can steal other territoria in a war. That means that if there is a war, they'll get a second territoria to the pack territoria to help injured wolves. It doesn't matter if they're good or bad, they'll help everyone because they want the war to stop. They just do it in a positive sense.
;; There is a law, that you've to be prepared to kill if there is a good reason for it. If there is a war and someone, except the little's, see that a wolf is injured so extremely, they'll kill the wolf to relieve him faster from the pain. It's just for the wolf to no longer suffer.

Wil jij bij de roedel? Meld je dan aan in een apart topic aan en een van de alfa's komt zo snel mogelijk naar jouw aanmelding.
Heb je vragen? Dan kun je gerust een privébericht naar Raine of Nathan sturen.[/size]
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://www.rocketscience.rpgboard.net

The Wanted Wolves

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» I want to join wanted wolves.
» Sign-In :: The Wanted Wolves
» A proud member of the wanted wolves
» Nieuw logo The Wanted Wolves

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum